SONY STARVIS™ IMX462 Sensor | IR Sensitivity | Full HD | High Frame Rate-100fps | USB 3.1 Gen 1
e-con Systems has launched See3CAM_CU27, a Full HD ultra-low light USB 3.1 Gen 1 camera with superior near-infrared performance.
See3CAM_CU27 is a low-light camera based on the SONY STARVIS IMX462 image sensor. It stands out in its superior near-infrared performance. The high sensitivity of this Full HD camera helps to capture images in as extremely low lighting conditions as 0 lux, which makes it suitable for night vision applications and medical microscopes. Also, this camera comes with a high-performance onboard Image Signal Processor (ISP). This facilitates accurate color reproduction with auto exposure and auto white balance functions that provide the best possible image output. See3CAM_CU27 is a fixed focus camera that has an M12 lens holder which offers customers an opportunity to use the lens of their choice.
Key features of See3CAM_CU27
- High Sensitivity – Capture images even in extremely low lighting conditions (0 lux)
- IR sensitivity – Capture high-quality images in near-infrared regions
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface – Plug and play support for Windows and Linux systems.
- Inbuilt Image Signal Processor – Facilitates accurate color reproduction with auto exposure and auto white balance functions
- Streams MJPEG video data in Full HD @100 fps and UYVY video data in Full HD @60 fps
This UVC compliant camera supports the USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface and is also backward compatible with USB 2.0 host ports.
With the ultra-low light and near-IR sensitivity features, See3CAM_CU27 is suitable for various low light applications such as smart surveillance, smart traffic systems, food quality inspection systems, in-vehicle surveillance, medical microscopes for fluorescence, dark field and bright field imaging, ophthalmology devices, and agricultural applications such as crop monitoring and vegetation index measurement.
Customers interested in evaluating See3CAM_CU27 – a Full HD ultra-low light USB 3.1 Gen 1 camera – can purchase the product from e-con Systems’ online store.