Xiaomi under its Redmi brand has confirmed the launch of Redmi 10A, the company’s latest budget smartphone and the successor to last year’s Redmi 9A, in India on April 20th. The phone was introduced in China last month, and features a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner near thhe camera module and a EVOL design, while retaining other specifications from the predecessor.
Redmi 10A specifications
- 6.53-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 IPS LCD Dot Drop screen
- 2GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G25 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB / 128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front camera, f/2.2 aperture, face unlock
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 1217 speaker
- Dimensions: 164.9×77×9.0mm; Weight: 194g
- Splash proof (P2i coating)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 10w charging
The Redmi 10A will come in Blue, Black and Silver and will be available from Amazon.in, in addition to mi.com and offline stores. We should know the price of the phone when it goes official next week.